Oxford Insights Government AI Readiness Index (a webinar) tomorrow May15th 1400 UTC
If you would like to attend please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ai4d-knowledge-webinar-introducing-the-2019-government-ai-readiness-index-tickets-61173926862
Technologies have had an undeniable impact on improving living standards, connecting us together, and increasing productivity. With the right policies and institutional arrangements, governments can ensure that the benefits of artificial intelligence are shared broadly. This one-hour webinar will introduce and ignite a dialogue on this year’s Government AI Readiness Index and its implications on various regions. The dialogue will draw on the knowledge of leading regional experts who penned this report.
• Hannah Miller, Report Lead Author from Oxford Insights, UK
• Isaac Rutenberg, Director of the Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law, Kenya
• Fabrizio Scrollini, Executive Director of the Latin American Open Data Initiative, Uruguay
• Alex Comninos, AI4D Policy & Regulation Focal Point, Research ICT Africa, South Africa
This webinar will be moderated by Robert Muthuri, AI4D Policy & Regulation Focal Point, Centre for Intellectual Property and Information Technology, Kenya
• Wednesday, May 15, 2019, from 16h-17h PM Nairobi Time | 14h-15h PM London -GMT | 9h-10h AM ET – Ottawa Time
• This webinar will be hosted on Webex
We look forward to your participation in this webinar. For more information visit our website: https://ai4d.ai/project/ai-index/
The 2019 Government AI Readiness Index was produced by Oxford Insights with support from the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).