Newsletter latest issue and archive
Our newsletter has been redesigned and is now bigger and better! We have added more in-depth articles, a new section on data analysis, and more visible timelines. The latest issue of the GIP Digital Watch newsletter covering April 2019 contains:
- An overview of the top digital trends, including: misinformation as a concern in upcoming elections; new data breaches causing more pressure on companies; and, digital health in focus
- A review of main digital policy developments in April, which shows that: security; e-commerce and Internet economy; digital rights; jurisdiction and legal issues; and, new technologies were prominent issues
- An analysis of the controversy over 5G products
- A data analysis section shedding light on national artificial intelligence (AI) strategies
- The calendar of upcoming events in May.
Access the April 2019 issue of the Geneva Digital Watch newsletter