The 2019 edition of the Best Practice Forum will focus on trust in applications that combine IoT, Big Data and AI technologies for addressing societal challenges.
The BPF builds on the BPF 2018 that focussed on fostering the multistakeholder dialogue in field of IoT, Big Data, AI in an Internet context.
Participation in the work of the BPF IoT-Big Data-AI is free and open to all interested. Please subscribe to the mailing list to keep track of the latest developments.
- Subscribe to this BPF mailing list: https://intgovforum.org/mailman/listinfo/aiiotbd_intgovforum.org
For general inquiries on the BPF please contact [email protected]
- Online questionnaire https://forms.gle/7nYdrFhXa4o8Lbqt5
- Download the questionnaire in word and submit to [email protected]
Input received before 30 June 2019 will be included in the first draft of the BPF output.
Draft Work Plan
Phase I: Scoping the work of the 2019 BPF [March/April]
- Identifying a select number of priority policy challenges
- Survey launch
Phase II: Thematic discussions [May/June]
- Thematic discussions on policy challenges and best practices to address them
Phase III: Preparing the BPF output
- Drafting BPF report [July/Aug]
- Review draft BPF Report [Sept]
- Draft BPF report published for community input [Sept/Oct/Nov]
Phase IV: BPF IoT, Big Data, AI workshop at IGF 2019
Publication final BPF output [December 2019]
Meeting Summaries and Announcements:
- Virtual Meeting I, 4 March 2019 – summary
- Virtual Meeting II, 1 April 2019 – summary
- Virtual Meeting III, 15 April 2019 – summary
- Virtual Meeting IV: 29 April 2019 – summary
- Virtual Meeting V: 20 May 2019 – summary
- Next Meeting: Virtual Meeting VI 3 June 2019 at 12:00 p.m. UTC
- Virtual meeting VII: 17 June 2019 at 12:00 p.m. UTC – Meeting information