Our third issue of the IGF Daily Brief, summarising yesterday’s discussions, is fresh off the press. Here are the highlights:
- Inclusiveness and security at the core of the Internet: How can we make the Internet more inclusive?
- Towards trustworthy AI: How do we regulate this?
- Data governance frameworks and the risk of fragmentation
- Peace and conflict in cyberspace – towards a more stable cyberspace
- Protecting democracy and the modern economy
- Safeguarding children’s rights online
- Closing the gaps on human rights online
- Understanding legal uncertainties – amongst major risks for the Internet’s sustainable development
- Digital inclusion
- Taxing the digital economy
- Violent extremism: a problem of definition and clear responsibilities?
- humAInism project – aimed to establish a closer link between AI and societal needs
- AI quotes of the day, from the former coffee-maker, turned AI-powered opinion-leader, IQ’whalo.
- Day 1’s most prominent issues, and Prefix Monitor, based on our data analysis of transcripts.
- Don’t miss today! A hand-picked selection of IGF 2019 sessions to follow today.