Registration for the IGF-USA 2021 is now officially open! The conference will be held on July 14-15 and once again will be virtual.
The IGF-USA has been facilitating discussions on the most important issues facing the Internet for over a decade. This year’s conference will bring together a diverse group of people with varying occupations and backgrounds to hear from experts in each field and collaboratively examine key topics regarding the internet and its future, such as the ones listed below.
IGF-USA 2021 Session Topics
- Future of Online Markets and Communities
- 100% Online: How to close the Internet access gap once and for all
- Role of Digital Identity in a Secure, Inclusive, and Trusted Internet
- The 5 Ws (and 1 H) of Content Moderation
- The Security Concerns Impacting the Internet
- Consumers IoT: Global Policies and Standards
- Reexamining Antitrust in a Digital Economy
- Federal and State Privacy Legislation
- What is Causing Calls for New Regulatory Changes and the Potential Fragmenting of the Internet?
To learn more about the conference, please visit our IGF-USA 2021 page.